08 May 2009

A Bit of Renegalia

Yes, if posting seems a bit sparse lately, well, you're right. I've been spending time on two blogs instead of one, my church has moved into a new building where I have taken on new duties, one of those is working on the church's website - updating and learning as I go - and I'm still hunting for a job. Throw in the added duty of becoming a deacon (I had the privilege years ago and have been nominated again), my Day Planner fills up quick but, you know, not always with the things I want to do. Nevertheless, the Lord still seems to show me that I can be confidant where I'm headed and assured of a good result when I get there. Life is full of ups and downs but God is good and blesses us far more than we realize. This morning I read Psalm 38 and of particular note was vss. 9 & 15.


9 Lord, all my desire is before thee; and my groaning is not hid from thee.
15 For in thee, O LORD, do I hope: thou wilt hear, O Lord my God.

The Lord knows the pain in our hearts as well as our desires. We need to wait patiently on him for those answers we desperately want. He is our only source of comfort - rely on him, my friend.

Check out my other blog and leave a comment. I'd like to hear from you.

No comments: