24 November 2007

Comments on Comments


It appears that Adrian Warnock is no longer permitting comments on his blog. It seems that it takes him quite a bit of time to weed the through the comments and chuck the bad ones. OK, he has a huge readership and that may be what he needs to do. For me, I want the comments. If you're just stopping by for the 1st time or the 100th, I don't care. I really enjoy the interaction and making Christian contacts that without this blog I would never know. So go ahead, leave a comment. Only one caveat, don't leave garbage. You're welcome to commend me or disagree with me but don't leave weird stuff or promote some personal agenda. I recently, for example, received quite a lengthy comment promoting a presidential candidate. It was obviously a standard form letter that was converted. And, clicking on the commenter's name I was connected to a Blogspot page that informed me I could not read the blogger's profile or blog without an invitation. That comment got tanked! So, leave an message and let's interact. After all, Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another. Proverbs 27:17

No comments: