24 June 2013

Great Expectations - John 14:12-14

     “Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever believes in me will also do the works that I do; and greater works than these will he do, because I am going to the Father. Whatever you ask in my name, this I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. If you ask me anything in my name, I will do it.
    (John 14:12-14 ESV)



Pastor Mark Scholten
 We welcomed to our pulpit this week at Redeemer Church Pastor Mark Scholten of Faith Presbyterian Church in Akron. Pastor Scholten graduated from Hope College (Holland, MI) in 1986 with a Bachelor of Arts in Religion. He also studied at the Oregon Extension and at L’abri in Switzerland. He received an M.Div. from Reformed Theological Seminary (Jackson, MS) in 1992. Mark is married to Kathy, and they have been blessed with five children.

No comments: