30 June 2008

I Am

I am the bread of life: he that cometh to me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on me shall never thirst.
I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.
I am the door: by me if any man enter in, he shall be saved, and shall go in and out, and find pasture.
I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.
I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live.
I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.
I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.
(John 6:35; 8:12, 14; 10:9; 11:25; 14:6 15:1,5)

No comments: