06 February 2007

Tagged

OK, I got tagged by Gordon at incrediblog! Hhhmmm...very strange thing to be tagged. Anyway, here's the rules:

1. Grab the book closest to you.
2. Open to page 123; go down to the fourth sentence.
3. Post the text of the following three sentences.
4. Name the author and book title.
5. Tag three people to do the same.

Alright, nearest book to me is......Redemption Accomplished and Applied by John Murray:
In God's justification of sinners there is no deviation from the rule that what is declared is presupposed to be. God's judgment is according to truth here as elsewhere. The pecularity of God's action consists in this that he causes to be the righteous state or relation which is declared to be.

I haven't read this book in quite some time. I think its time for a review.

So, I tag 3:17 and The Reluctant Puritan.

No comments: